Sunday 22 February 2015

Andy Murray: Grigor is incredible! I was lucky at the end

Andy Murray admitted that he had some luck in his victory with 3:1 sets over Grigor Dimitrov. The sixth in the scheme did not miss to praise Dimitrov, declaring that he is one of the best athletes in the tennis at the moment.

"I was finally lucky . Several nets were received in my favour. The games even in the last set were
with an advantage for the one than for the other. I just get luck at the end. The match tonight was fascinating, I hope you liked it. Grigor is a great athlete, very quick around the court and also good at rolling. He reaches the balls which are impossible for the others. I think I made a good game "said in the interview on the court Murray.

In the quarterfinals, Murray will meet the last surviving representative of the hosts Nick Kirios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.