Monday 23 February 2015

Federer has included in his program the tournament in Istanbul

The worldwide No2 Roger Federer made a surprising change in his program.

Last week Federer has revealed the names of the tournaments, which he would participate in to Wimbledon. However on Tuesday Fed Express has decided to make a change and has added to the list the debut tournament calendar of ATP - Istanbul Open.

The race in Turkey will be from the category ATP 250 and will be held from April the 27-th until May the 3-th, just before "Masters 1000" in Madrid.

For the case Federer has filmed a special video message to the fans along the Bosphorus.
"I have been excited, because for the first time in my life I would be able to visit Istanbul. I hope you will be able to see me in the game in April, "said Federer.

A Tournament director of the race in Istanbul is Stefan Tsvetkov, the president of BF Tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.