Thursday 9 April 2015

David Luiz and Thiago Motta will miss the game against Barcelona

Paris Saint Germain players David Luiz and Thiago Motta will miss the important match of the quarter-finals of the Champions League against Barcelona.

Both have injuries and Laurent Blanc confirmed that they are out of the clash with Barca.

"David Luiz will miss weeks and Mota - 10 days," said Blanc.

"Lucas Moura is almost ready to play, but we will decide at the last moment whether it is 100% recovered."

"I made a mistake with Cavani: I had to bring him out even at the break. He knows it, I told him, but he said he still can play. I told him that I would leave him on the field for 15-20 minutes more. I took him out on 15th and he criticizes me that do not let him to play more, "said Blanc about the case with Cavani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.