Friday 4 September 2015

Miracle: Bouchard with two consecutive wins

Eugenie Bouchard qualified for the third round of the Open tennis tournament of the United States. The young star of Canada managed to get the match adviced by tennis predictions against Polona Hercog (Slovenia) and won with 6:3, 6:7 (2), 6:3.

"It was a tough match. She (Polona) returned almost every ball. I felt that my level of play is high at times, but at times decreased. However, I managed to preserve the nerves, which in such matches are crucial, "said Bouchard after the meeting.

"Wins like this certainly gave me an extra confidence. I am thrilled that I managed to win two consecutive matches. I think that was a long time since I did it for the last time, " she said with a sense of irony.

In the third round, Bouchard has a serious challenge - the former player of the Top 10 Dominika Cibulkova.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.