Friday 26 February 2016

Klopp: `I gave 100 pounds to Gerrard to praise me.`

The head coach of Liverpool, Juergen Klopp, joked that he paid 100 pounds to Steven Gerrard to say good words about him in the press. Liverpool comes out against Manchester City in the League Cup final by 24footballtips.com on Sunday, and Klopp commented on the chances the team to win the trophy.
Gerard said earlier: `I believe they can. They have an extra boost because of the presence of Jurgen Klopp, who makes a big difference. When I think about past finals, I believe that the role of the manager is crucial.`
`Now I watch his former team under the leadership of Klopp and I am sure that they hired a real winner. I believe he thinks how to win the Cup. The players watch Klopp and believe he is the right man who can lead them to numerous trophies.`, commented Steven Gerrard.
`Thanks to Stevie. I gave him 100 pounds, to say that.`, Klopp joked in response. `I don`t know if I`m the difference, but I know the way. You just have to make it possible and that there are no misunderstandings between what we say and what reaches the ears of players.`, said Juergen Klopp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.