Friday 24 June 2016

Lukaku hinted that he could leave Everton

The Everton striker Romelu Lukaku hinted that he could change his club mentioned by tennis-picks.org until the end of the transfer window. The Belgian said he likes his current position, but would not mind playing in a new place.
`My agent currently is dealing with the future. I am fully concentrated on presenting me with the Belgium team and helped the team.`, Lukaku said.
Asked if he will remain at Goodison Park and next season, the former player of Chelsea responded in the following manner:
`I said, I like the place where I am right now, so why not? The Premier League is very strong, but sometimes you have to make choices. I don`t know what`s going to happen to me, but I`m happy at Everton.`, finished Lukaku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.