Wednesday 3 May 2017

Herrera: `I am learning from Busquets!`

The Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera admitted that he admires his colleague from Barcelona Sergio Busquets. The Red Devils midfielder occupies an increasingly leading role at Old Trafford and he has presented very strongly.
`My new position requires a great responsibility because you can`t afford to make mistakes. But I am trying to watch other players and learn from them. One of them is Sergio Busquets!`, admitted Herrera.
`There is only one Busquets. He is constantly working. I am Ander Herrera and my job is different. Sergio rarely loses the ball. In the past, I used to watch Xavi and Iniesta, but today I have been following the game of Busquets.`
`Right now, I find myself at the best moment in terms of consistency, my role at the team, the manager`s confidence in me and the support of the fans.`, added the Spaniard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.