Tuesday 24 October 2017

Yannis said: This is just the beginning!

The best is yet to come. That`s what the Greek star of Milwaukee, Yannis Adeccuumbo, has begun in the new NBA season in the three Bucks matches so far, averaging 38. 3 points, 9. 7 rebounds, 5. 0 assists, 2. 7 balls removed and 1. 0 umbrella. The 22-year-old winger has set a personal record with 44 points scored in the last match against Portland and then devoted them to his late father, who died suddenly from a heart attack less than a month ago.

This is only the beginning. I have not finished yet. We have another 78 matches by how to buy tennis tips and possibly playoffs, I hope. This is only the beginning. I hope my father looks up and boasts with us all. He liked to see how we play, reveals the Greek star.

It is one of my main motivations. He and I play the best possible because of my family, said Yannis, who received the ball from the meeting, which reach ed her score of 44 points and wrote it to her. It`s for Daddy. We won and scored 44 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.