Tuesday 19 December 2017

Wawrinka admitted that she still can not go out on the court

The three-time Grand Slam champion Stan Vavrinka continued his recovery from the two knee operations, the first of which was in August. The Swiss aimed to return to the court in time for the Australian Open, but he is also generally invited to take part in the Abu Dhabi demonstration tournament analyzed by how to buy tennis tips on December 28th. But World number 9 admits he has no idea whether he will be in the emirate because he is not yet in optimal physical condition even though he is training and recovering hard.




I can not still play the court, so my goal remains to be on the Australian Open line and I will arrive there a week early to train the best way. For Abu Dhabi, honestly, I do not know, we will see.

I have to get used to not doing certain moves first so I do not overload the knee. Also, the rest of my body needs to adjust to the changes. In fact, it is so that I train hard, but in a strictly defined way, explained Wawrinka in an interview with Le Matten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.