Monday 22 January 2018

Djokovic expressed his emotional disappointment

The 12-time Grand Slam winner Novak Djokovic expressed his huge disappointment with the three-set loss against the rising star Hong Chung in the 4th round of the Australian Open. It is obvious that I am very disappointed, because I fall out at this stage. It`s infuriating that I`ve had so much time, and I have not healed completely. There is some reason for this, I hope to improve. However, I enjoy the training and the attempt to get back the form, but it was not enough today. Still, I must be grateful to have played four games via contact with tennis picks this year because I was not sure if I would play at all.

I was impressed by Chung because he was like a wall. At the important points, he was just better and earned the victory. I tried to do what I could, but it was not enough today, too much to hurt my pain, it was one of those days, `Djokovic said.
< br /> The Serb will actually go up in the world rankings after his performance at the Australian Open and will be in 13th place because Stan Vavrinka dropped out in the first round and fell to 15th. Djokovic started the tournament in Melbourne as the 14th place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.