Saturday 31 December 2022

Tennis prediction Rublev on seven missed set points against Medvedev: After the first set, he smashed the locker room

Andrei Rublev spoke about the victory over Daniil Medvedev at the final advised by how to buy tennis tips ATP tournament. Rublev won 6:7(7), 6:3, 7:6(7) and became the leader of the Red Group. In the first game, he failed to realize seven set points.



- After the first set to hell. I wanted to smash everything, smashed the locker room after the set. Perhaps this outburst of emotions allowed him to calm down a little. Because he understood that it was impossible to step on the same rake again for the hundredth time. That it`s time and now is the moment to change something, or at least show that I`m changing. Everything worked out so that it turned out to win an incredible dramatic match.



- Just the opposite: when the draw began, I felt more confident. I knew that I could play more aggressively than him. The only thing that can end the rally is if I choose some uncomfortable ball and make a mistake with it, or go on the attack and make a mistake with a comfortable ball. The only thing I can do is play aggressively.

You still believe in these shots, especially at the decisive moment. And when the draw began, I felt calm, because I understood: I was waiting for the moment that would be convenient for the attack. As for Dani, it seems to me that, on the contrary, he tried not to play aggressively, but also not to let me create this moment, forcing me to take risks in an uncomfortable situation, "correspondent Maxim Yanchevsky quotes Rublev as saying.




Tennis prediction - more details and information: Tennis prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.